Make a Gift
- Donate Today →
- View our Funds →
- Create a new donor account →
- Give to your favorite organization →
- Give to one of our existing accounts →
- Join the Legacy Society →
Our Special Programs
Apply for Funding
Visit BlueWater.org →
Along the eastern shores of Michigan lies a collection of communities... 140 miles of shoreline unites the quaint towns of Clay, Algonac, Marine City, St. Clair, Marysville, Port Huron, Lexington, Port Sanilac, Harbor Beach and Port Austin. These charming communities, form what is called the Blue Water Area.
Visit EDASCC.com →
The Economic Development Alliance – Growing St. Clair County through business and investment opportunities...
August 23, 2016
Pop up Farmer's Market gets new hours and locations for start of school year
August 22, 2016
Save the date for 100 Men 2016!
August 18, 2016
Daring to Make a Difference!
The Keel Port Huron - Live Feed
- Connecting Entrepreneurial Communities Conference coming to Port Huron →
- Foaming beer steins of paddlin' porters, dirty blondes raise toast in St. Clair County →
- Former women's suffrage leader inspires community 125 years later →
- Down on the farm: China Township flower farm growing fresh blooms for your table →
- How gutsy entrepreneurs rebuilt downtown Marine City on 'a wing and a prayer' →