A diverse group of women who want to make a difference by supporting issues that women care about.
The Women’s Initiative gives preference to funding programs, projects and initiatives that support educational growth and eliminate barriers impacting a child’s educational growth. In light of the Community Foundation’s top priority areas, requests that address community and economic prosperity, cradle to career and healthy lifestyles will be considered. View Community Foundation 2016-2018 Priorities
What is the Women's Initiative?
Our mission is to educate, engage and empower women to participate in philanthropic opportunities while growing the Women's Initiative Endowment Fund.
Our goals are to continuously educate women about the Women's Initiative and women in philanthropy.
Some of what we do:
- EDUCATE- Through hands-on events
- EMPOWER- Through grant making
- ENGAGE- Through social philanthropic events
100+ Women Who Care
Women's Initiative Donor Levels
Levels include gifts and pledges to the Women's Initiative Endowment Fund and for special projects administered by the Women's Initiative such as Back to School.
- Platinum Circle: $25,000
- Diamond Circle: $10,000-$24,999
- Gold Circle: $5,000-$9,999
- Emerald Circle: $1,000-$4,999
- Silver Circle: $500-$999
- Contributing Member: Donors wishing to make a contribution at any level.
- Legacy Circle: Lifetime gift through your estate.
Donate online to the Women's Initiative below or send a check to the Community Foundation of St. Clair County with Women's Initiative Endowment Fund noted on the memo line.