This fund was established to support general charitable purposes.
Francis P. Willson, a former resident of Port Huron, gifted $1.15 million to the Community Foundation to establish this fund when she passed away in 1997. Mrs. Willson lived in Port Huron early in her life before moving to New York City in 1931. While she was living in New York City, she traveled the world, and made regular visits to St. Clair and Port Huron in the summer months. Mrs. Willson’s love for the city of Port Huron is what led to the creation of this fund.