Helen David - Donor Spotlight

Posted on July 1, 2006

image The Community Foundation and entire community of the greater Port Huron area mourn the passing of Helen David. Helen was a fixture in Port Huron for 69 years as the owner of the Brass Rail. She was considered by most people as the heart and soul of Port Huron. Helen was actively engaged in numerous organizations and projects, including the Community Foundation, Quota Club, the Port Huron DDA and the St. Clair County Council on Aging. She was also an ardent supporter of the People’s Clinic.

Helen will be greatly missed by her extended family and friends, but her memory will not fade as plans are underway for the creation of a new Helen David Endowed Fund at the Community Foundation.

Helen David
1915 – 2006

Related Entries

March 3, 2010

3,000 Books Given at Reading Events

The Women’s Initiative, in collaboration with fifteen local partners, will provide 3,000 books and promote reading to students at eight elementary... Read on

May 11, 2015

Courtyard Brings People Back to Their…

St. Clair Plaza Park draws outside donors

January 1, 2007

American Association of University…

The local chapter of the American Association of University Women has been supporting the efforts of the Community Foundation since 1965. The Port... Read on

PDF file - you will need the free Adobe Reader (or equivalent) to view. Download here.

Confirmed in compliance with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations

Community Foundation of St. Clair County
Community Foundation of St. Clair County 500 Water St.Port Huron, MI 48060 (810) 984-4761 Fax (810) 984-3394

Legal Notice | Current Community Needs | Trustee Login | Donor Account Login | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

© 2002-2017 Community Foundation of SCC. All Rights Reserved. | Website maintained by Eighth Day Media.