Francis P. Willson Fund

Francis WilsonThis fund was established to support general charitable purposes.

Francis P. Willson, a former resident of Port Huron, gifted $1.15 million to the Community Foundation to establish this fund when she passed away in 1997. Mrs. Willson lived in Port Huron early in her life before moving to New York City in 1931. While she was living in New York City, she traveled the world, and made regular visits to St. Clair and Port Huron in the summer months. Mrs. Willson’s love for the city of Port Huron is what led to the creation of this fund.

« Back

Confirmed in compliance with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations

Community Foundation of St. Clair County
Community Foundation of St. Clair County 500 Water St.Port Huron, MI 48060 (810) 984-4761 Fax (810) 984-3394

Legal Notice | Current Community Needs | Trustee Login | Donor Account Login | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

© 2002-2017 Community Foundation of SCC. All Rights Reserved. | Website maintained by Eighth Day Media.