Youth continues to be a priority area for the Foundation. Providing programs that support and encourage positive youth development is an essential investment in the bright future of St. Clair County.
In recent years, the Foundation has helped establish a strings education program in area schools, built a raised garden site for wheelchair bound and disabled students, and renovated a playground to meet safety and access standards. The Foundation has also funded a reading tutoring program for elementary students, a conflict resolution program for middle school and a mentoring program for at risk high school students.
If you are interested in youth related activities and opportunities or if you would like to apply for a YAC grant, please read more about our Youth Advisory Council (YAC).
List of Funds
- Blue Water Council Boy Scout Endowment Fund
- Friday Food For Kids
- Healthy Youth, Healthy Seniors Fund
- James L. “Jim” Little Fund
- Juanita Gittings Youth Funds
- Lelito’s Legacy Foundation
- Michigan Waterways Council of Girls Scouts Fund
- Robert H. and Paula M. Cleland Community Youth Fund
- SCORE Fund
- St. Clair County Bar Association Mock Trial Fund
- Starting Line Youth Running Fund
- Wyatt Walker Friendship Fund
- Youth Advisory Council (YAC)
- Youth Home Fund