Back to School 2015
Back to School 2015 is a community sponsored event, developed by the Community Foundation's Women's Initiative, to help kids from low income families in St. Clair County have a successful start to school.
Who is eligible?
- Back to School 2015 is intended for low income residents of St. Clair County
- Proof of St. Clair County residency is required
- Children must be present to receive supplies - no exceptions
What will be provided?
- Backpacks filled with school supplies for elementary and middle school kids
- Pre-School packets containing a reading book, coloring book and crayons
- Quantity is limited and will be distributed on a first come first serve basis
How Can You Help?
Making a donation to help purchase supplies. We buy in large quantities and work with local businesses to maximize your donation.
The Women's Initiative of the Community Foundation needs your help to provide backpacks filled with school supplies to low income kids in St. Clair County. It only takes $14.00 to help one child receive the supplies they need to begin school. 100% of your donation will be used to purchase supplies for the program.
Make a Donation by Check
Make checks payable to Community Foundation of St. Clair County with Back to School in the memo line and mail to*:
Community Foundation of St. Clair County
1411 Third Street- 4th Floor
Port Huron, MI 48060
*You may also drop off your donation at the address listed above.